Friday 27 July 2012

Quiny Zapp Xtra Stroller - Rebel Red £210 or offer availble +

Complete With Raincover, Car Seat Adaptors and Shopping basket. this item has beeever used as it was given a gift which we already had a pushchair. The Zapp Xtra is suitable from birth to approx. 4 years Eye-catching sleek and attractive design. Highly manoeuvrable front wheel on the Zapp Xtra can rotate 360° and is lockable. The Zapp Xtra is the most compact buggy in the world when folded (70 x 25 x 29 cm - frame only). 3D compact fold. The Zapp Xtra is the ideal travel system when combined with the Maxi-Cosi Pebble or CabrioFix infant car seat (both sold separately). Comes complete with a sun canopy, raincover, shopping basket and adapters for attaching the maxi-cosi infant car seats. 3 recline positions when facing forward. 2 recline positions when rearward facing EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! REDUCED!!! I have a cot and mattress for sale. I bought the mattress when my baby was born just over a year ago. She is a breast-fed baby therefore sleeps with me in bed. The mattress has not been used much at all. She did not sleep in the cot therefore slept with me most of the time on the bed. I also have Tomy and Mothercare slings as well as a moses basket with the sheets if you are interested I can sell everything for 50. Also, with the basket my daughter hardly slept in it. Please feel free to email me or come by to have a look. We live in a smoke free and pet free home. I am in Docklands, London. Thank you for your interest. Sangenic Easiseal Nappy Disposal Bin - Boxed The Sangenic Easial nappy disposal bin is the most convenient way to dispose of nappies and incontinence products. The Easiseal system individually wraps and seals each pad in a fragranced-- anti-bacterial film lo

0 comments:

Post a Comment