Thursday 2 August 2012

Glider Chair & Foot stool ?

I am selling a glider chair and foot stool. The covers are cream so it is unisex. The covers can also be removed for washing. This has been used but is still in good condition. Selling as we are changing our daughters nursery into a bedroom 45 ono hello, i have for sell my maxi-cosi pebble car seat it is in vgc only some mark`s for geting in and out off a a ceb i will add pic asap. thanks Hi there, I am selling my daughters high chair and walker. they are both red kite and in great condition. They have hardly been used due to us being here and england. I will sell sep or will sell 40 for the two. I can deliver depending on area. Thanks for looking. Natalie Britax Evolva 123 Car Seat Group 1-2-3 (9m-12yrs) Can be used with or without harness depending on childs age. Covers are completely removable and washable. Approximate age 9 mths to 12 years has adjustable headrest and drink holders on each side Secured by car seat belt. 4months old.....Sold as Seen fantastic condition pliko pramette.... used sparingly as i use another pram... but need the space, so need to sell it... no raincover, but has the cupholder, as you can see from my pictures, the wheels and actual pram are in fantastic condition, from a smoke free home.... we are in Watford

0 comments:

Post a Comment