Thursday 16 August 2012

I love mr bear moses basket with stand *

moses basket is sold without the stand however i have included the stand in this price. the stand alone cost around 20 and the basket around 60 so the whole lot at ONLY 25 is an unbeatable bargin. in the picture the picture shows dangling toys but this is not included. check out my other i love my bear range at bargin prices. Comes from a smoke and pet free home. Natural maize moses basket in I Love My Bear design ideal for keeping baby near your bed for the first few months. Features handles, liner, hood, embroidered coverlet, mattress . Co-ordinates with the I Love My Bear nursery range. This I Love My Bear & Friends range will look ideal in any nursery with its cute bear, buny and mouse designs in beautiful applique. Stand included Full Specifications Approx. User Weight 0 kg - 9 kg Colour Cream Mattress Included Yes Sturdy & stable high chair with removeable table tray. Folds together & down for easy storage. Very stable with lockable castor wheels. Seat height & tilt adjustable. Covers & straps can be removed to thoroughly clean. Excellent condition & everything works. Colours would suit a boy or girl. Matching baby walker also for sale seperately. Fisherprice animals of the rainforest musical cot mobile Used in great condition, batteries not included Have a look at my other items and grab yourself a bargain White toddler bed for sale has been used. Mattress is not included but there is a large drawer which fits under the bed for storage. Bed does not dismantle. collection only from Wyke Weymouth. Thanks I have 2 red & white check gingham school dresses. These have been worn once, in great to new condidtion. One is from marks & spencers age 10 years the other is age 10-11 years Iam selling the

0 comments:

Post a Comment