Thursday 2 August 2012

Mamas and Papas Battery Swing Chair £40 ONO Cost me £99 New .

Hi, I am selling my baby girls swing chair. I brought it from Mamas & Papas about 6 months ago for 99. I have only used it about 8 times as my baby was in her moses basket 90% of the time, then she preferred being flat on the floor, so its had hardly any use. It is in like new condition, no rips, tears, stains etc. In perfect working order. Has a button to control the speed and also music which various different tunes, with buttons to turn the music up or down. The handle bar wrapper is still on, and I still have the box. It is neautral so fine for either gender. Any questions please email me. I am based in Camberley Are you fed up of loseing your kids dummy, does your child take it from there mouth and throws it on the ground & you are not near water to clean dummy, then why dont you get a personalised dummy clip, all you need to do is clip it to your childs clothing no more lost or dirty dummies, i have a great choice of ribbons to choose from, hello kitty, butterflies, princess, minie mouse, plain ribbon in colours,blue, black with orange stripe,spots & lots more,great colours of pony beads, novalty beads are football, crown, teddy, baby bottle,dummies,plaines,trains, pumpkins & lots more, letters are silver coloured with black letters, pink with white letters,,white with black letters,white with coloured letters, all you need to do is pick the colours of beads, & 2 novalty beads, which type of lettering you require when you tell me the name up to 12 letters, and i use either clear or blue or pink clip & finish with plastic poppers to place dummy, colours of poppers are white or pink or b Amazing Le Toy Van and Schleich farm layout in very good condition. Our children have very much enjoyed playing with this farm and have looked after this toy. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment