Monday 6 August 2012

Mamas&Papas Pliko Pramette -

I am selling my buggy as we do not need it any more. Its in excellent condition. It goes from a flat lying pramette to a forward facing seat so simply. Its lightweight easily folded and easy clean. I can arrange for delivery in local areas, and can send pictures upon request (its currently in my loft all covered up) Its a brown colour with a polka dot design Lightweight and with bag, this babay gym is ideal to keep in the car (or use indoors of course) It has 3 danglys inc a mirror and is a great bargain - cost 25 new Smoby Rosy my little sister doll with 4 extra outfits- raincoat outfit, pyjamas, snow outfit and denim skirt with jacket. All in excellent condition. Pink 3 wheeler stroller with lovely white and pink embroidered pram cover and pillow. Excellent condition. My wee girl is growing up and clearing out her room for extra money. Pick up only. Britax baby safe plus single hand release car seat which sits on britax push chairs, but can also be used as a baby carrier or leave it in the car. Good condition all around. Britax quality. Selling due to our push chair being stolen and we have bought Graco, so surplus to requirements. 20 ONO. Text messages preferably. I have for sale a thomas the tank ultimate train set it has never been opened although the box is a little torn. Everything inside is still all in packaging. Selling due to my son prefers chuggington

0 comments:

Post a Comment