Monday 6 August 2012

Mothercare my3 pushchair ?

Mothercare my3 pushchair, suitable from birth to toddler. Fully reclines and can be used both in a rear and front facing position, complete with footmuff and raincover. Compatble with maxi cosi carseat (not selling as still in use). This pram is in excellent condition and is only a few months old, there are a few scuff marks on the frame from general wear and tear but main pram is in mint condition. Loved this pram and only selling as we have just had another baby and we had to change to a double pram. Bargain price cost us over 500 new. Charlie Catterpiller Used But In Good Condition From Smoke Free and Pet Free Home Open For Bargains.. Thanks For Viewing Murali Halifax Am selling a Graco Baby Delight Swing in Tutti Frutti Design. Brought 4 weeks ago for my newborn baby but surprised with a gift of a bouncy chair from some friends so need to sell it. Excellant condition as only used a handful of times. Comes with 4 x C size batteries. Toy canope included with 2 rattle toys - adjustable position Swings at 2 speeds and chair reclines to 3 positions. Paid 90 for it and am looking for 50 for it. Can deliver in the Southampton Area. Easy to assemble and folds up smaller My Blue Nose Friends Only 3.50 All Brand New With Tags - Loads Available Including a few Rare Special Editions Also have a few 8-inch My Blue Nose Friends too! Great pocket money collectible My Blue Nose Friends 4-inch Wildebeest, My Blue Nose Friends 4-inch Pelican My Blue Nose Friends 4-inch Puffin My Blue Nose Friends 4-inch Wild Boar My Blue Nose Friends 4-inch Walrus My Blue Nose Friends 4-inch Poodle&a

0 comments:

Post a Comment