Saturday 4 August 2012

Swinging Crib from John Lewis -

I bought the swinging crib from John Lewis, which is the Ana range in white. The swing is in immaculate condition, only 6 months old, hardly used. The swing comes complete with memory foam coolmax crib mattress. I paid 110 for both, I am happy to accept 50 for both . I live in Ilford and I canot deliver. Please no offers. I am selling these 3 brand new items..... all with original tags in place. 1...... MARKS AND SPENCER FLORAL DRESS/TOP RRP 12 2.... NEXT TROUSERS WHITE....... RRP 8 3...... HELLO KITTY SHOES RRP 8 I am selling this as a bundle. if you would like to purchase individually please contact me. I am selling many more baby items new and nearly new. please enquire for more details. i am selling items fast and its first come first served. Collection can be arranged in North-West London (Harrow) or Central London (Regent Street or Canary Wharf Area). tel: 07854234562 Britax Babysafe Sleeper including rain cover and black/blue reversible fabric cover. I used this for the first few months with my baby as a Moses basket, a car seat and also a lie flat top for the buggy. We frequently drive long distances so being able to lie him down in the car was a real bonus. Also included are the manual and the fittings to secure the sleeper into the car. The seat and accessories are in excellent condition. RRP of these items is 220 We live in Sutton Coldfield but I can possibly deliver within a 20 mile radius - please contact me in advance for delivery costs. I can also arrange for collection from Solihull, Stafford or Stoke-On-Trent. Urban Detour Mothercare 3 wheel pushchair. Comes with carry/car seat. Cosy toes for pushchair and carry/car seat, also head snuggle for carry/car seat. Parasol, rain covers and matching changing bag with mat. Tommee

0 comments:

Post a Comment